Работодавачот може да го стопира огласот и пред истекот на рокот за пријавување во случај да добие задоволувачки број на апликации или ако го пронајде соодветниот кандидат од веќе пристигнатите апликации.
(Senior) PHP BackEnd Developer (m/f)
"First, solve the problem. Then, write the code.“
- Be part of a newly founded team of developers and contribute to create the culture of that team
- Travel to Munich, Germany regularly and build a long-term relationship with the team in Germany
- Learn new technologies and skills
- Get an attractive Compensation Package
- Competitive salary, private health insurance, top location in Skopje, hardware of choice, agile methods, modern technologies, childcare support, drinks and snacks, trainings and personal development.
You want to be part of a newly founded team in Skopje, which works closely together with its sister company in Munich, Germany. You want to work on exciting projects and use modern tools and technology like Composer, Docker, Jenkins, Git, CasperJS, Gulp, Grunt and Bower? You like professionally working in a team of web developers which takes DevOps and Scrum seriously, works agile and constantly develops? Our company is the right place for you!
As of now, we are looking for a (Senior) PHP BackEnd Developer (m/f). You will work closely with our sister company in Munich, Germany. For practice and from time to time you will visit kirchbergerknorr in Munich and work with our cross-functional teams there.
kirchbergerknorr is the digital agency for B2B companies. To position our clients in the digital world the best possible way, we create state-of-the-art solutions for digitalization sales, marketing and service. Therefor we develop platforms like websites, portals, e-commerce solutions, customized software applications and web apps. With our 75 employees we link all domains of the digital value chain – from consulting, conception, UX design and coding to support and marketing.
Team spirit, reliability and openness are our most important values. We live flat hierarchies, are organized in cross-functional teams and work agile. Thereby we constantly develop and use modern standards like Continuous Integration and the Atlassian Suite.
Your tasks ...
Our new founded team of permanently employed developers works together closely with our cross-functional teams in Munich. As an important part of this team you realize complex e-commerce and portal projects as well as customized web applications as a (Senior) PHP BackEnd Developer (m/f). Thereby you are responsible for the technical conception and for the implementation of backend applications using tools like Composer, Docker, Jenkins, Git, CasperJS, Gulp, Grunt and Bower. Also you are open minded to test new technologies, tools and methods.
You bring along ...
- High Internet affinity and good understanding of web technologies in general
- Detailed knowledge of backend development in at least one object-orientated high-level language and preferably in PHP
- Basic knowledge of webhosting services
- Advanced knowledge of at least one SQL-dialect
- Structured and results-based way of working with high quality standards
- At least 3 years work experience
- Knowledge of frameworks like Flow, Zend2, Laravel or Symfony and technologies like Pimcore, TYPO3 or Magento are an asset but not a requirement
We offer you ...
- Motivated, pleasant team and flat hierarchies in great working atmosphere
- Exciting projects and interesting tasks
- Regular advanced education and trainings
- Attractive special services
- Modern hardware (Mac OS or Windows as of your choice)
- Beautiful office at central location in Skopje
Please send your application with your possible start date using the Apply option, if you have any additional question please contact Ana Georgievska (+389 78 389 483) – we look forward to it!