Sr. QA Android Automation Engineer
Рок за пријавување:
- LifeWatch AG
- Responsible for defining features, needs, gaps and effort towards the timely delivery of automation related goals and objectives.
- As a team player, collaborate with other Quality Engineers to perform functional acceptance testing, and other types of testing, to both verify requirements have been met and validate that the device operates as expected.
- Ensure that automated testing will verify and validate that functional requirements have been met.
- Drive automation testability requirements, creating or updated related standards documentation.
- Responsible for creating and prioritized technical work in the backlog to cover building the necessary automation framework and features.
- Responsible for creating detailed test cases, validating that the requirements are captured correctly with the Business Analyst or Product Owner.
- Perform functional, usability, security, network, compatibility and regression testing.
- Responsible for translation and mapping of manual test cases into automation.
- Support scaling and optimizing on mobile automation integration into global automation architecture and framework.
- Creation and maintenance of automated test results used in test reporting and related documentation use to show evidence of verification activities.
- Responsible for documenting defects where the actual results do not successfully meet expected results.
- Responsible for automation and testing knowledge management – including training plans for the creation of automation test procedures and related standards, maintenance procedures and configurations.
- Ability to use Android Debug Bridge (ADB) to access logs, side-load applications, capture screenshots, in support of testing remote automation testing, log analysis, etc.
- Responsible for working as a member of an Agile Scrum team delivering high quality software in two week sprints.
- Minimum BS degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in performing Quality Engineering activities.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with designing, building, maintaining and supporting scalable and sustainable test automation solutions covering mobile, API and backend testing.
- Experience working with global remote teams.
- Experience with building, supporting, maintaining and scaling automation in CI/CD environments.
- Strong experience in strategic decision-making and driving automation scope, process improvements, roadmaps, defining guidelines and initiatives.
- Good communications and documentation skills, including experience in writing SOPs, work instructions, training and other relevant documentation.
- Must work well in a team environment, be highly motivated, and willing to learn new skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks; level of understanding to pace work completion to the needs of the company.
- Previous experience with testing in a medical device manufacturing environment subject to FDA compliance is a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.