Работодавачот може да го стопира огласот и пред истекот на рокот за пријавување во случај да добие задоволувачки број на апликации или ако го пронајде соодветниот кандидат од веќе пристигнатите апликации.
Ever since KOSTAL was first founded in 1912, we have pursued innovation combined with uncompromising quality. Through this approach, we have come a long way in the last hundred years. Today we are one of the world's leading suppliers of complex electronic and mechatronic products for industrial and automotive applications. Is it as important to you as it is to us that things continually progress – the technology around your personal skills, your career prospects and us? With us, you can make a difference in all these areas.
Following the successful start-up of the Macedonian Plant in Ohrid we are looking for Cost Engineer to join our Controlling Team. Reporting to the Finance and Controlling Manager, duties will include:
- Provide full product life cycle (PLC) calculation for customer quotations during the development of new projects and maintain / review these costs throughout the development and during production until the end of product life.
- Track and review cost expenditure at the agreed milestones providing status reports as well as PLC updates when changes in business case occur.
- Provide cross-location service to relevant departments ensuring accurate timely material and production costings are provided for quotation purposes within the group (status ‘0’) procedures.
- Cost driver analysis including communication to project team regarding cost reduction measures needed to meet target costs.
- Support of ROI (Return of Investment) calculations for non-customer projects, like make or buy/productivity increase/cost reductions etc.
- Effective operation of processes and systems including continuous improvements for the purposes of increased accuracy of information available.
- Accurately provide management information in report format on time as requested.
- Support finance and controlling department where necessary to achieve deadlines and targets.
The ideal candidate would have relevant University Degree in Industrial Engineering or Engineering including aspects from Business studies or comparable background.
Competencies and experience include:
- Advanced computer skills (Excel), knowledge of SAP system is an advantage
- Project management experience is considered as advantage
- Strong analytic and problem solving competence, ability to work to deadlines under pressure
- Team player, proactive, highly motivated
- Fluent in Macedonian and English language, knowledge of German language is an advantage
- Experience in manufacturing on similar position will be considered a significant advantage
We expect high flexibility for travel at the beginning.
We are offering competitive starting package of benefits, with significant growth prospects for career development in innovative international environment.
Доколку сте заинтересирани испратете го Вашето CV и писмо за мотивација на Англиски јазик преку полето Аплицирај со назнака Cost Engineer:
Ве молиме Вашето CV и писмо за мотивација да биде испратено како MS Word Документ со назнака и наслов за која работна позиција аплицирате, во спротивно Вашата апликација нема да биде разгледана. KOSTAL Macedonia is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Closing date is 03 June 2018