Jr. SQA Android Engineer
Рок за пријавување:
- LifeWatch AG
Life Watch MK, part of BioTelemetry Technology, a BioTelemetry Company, (NASDAQ: BEAT) provides medical devices and software for real-time remote heart monitoring and analysis using our own innovative solutions. Come join our team and have a direct and positive impact on the lives of people every day! We want YOU to help us create the future of medical devices with the industry leader!
We are looking for a highly energetic and motivated Jr. SQA Android Engineer. The Jr. SQA Android Engineer has the exciting opportunity to have a significant impact to the Company. We are looking for an experienced and driven mobile test engineer to test unique mobile medical applications that run on Android OS based cellular devices.
The successful candidate will have a unique blend of technical knowledge and exceptional communication and problem-solving skills.
As a team player, collaborate with other Quality Engineers to perform functional acceptance testing, and other types of testing, to both verify requirements have been met and validate that the device operates as expected.
- Responsible for creating detailed test cases, validating that the requirements are captured correctly with the Business Analyst or Product Owner.
- Perform functional, usability, security, network, compatibility and regression testing.
- Responsible for verifying that test protocols/test cases are written completely and concisely, and for the creation of test reports, test summaries, trace matrices and other relevant reporting.
- Responsible for documenting defects where the actual results do not successfully meet expected results.
- Works with the development team to analyze and resolve defects.
- Ability to use Android Debug Bridge (ADB) to access logs, side-load applications, capture screenshots, etc.
- Responsible for working as a member of an Agile Scrum team delivering high quality software in two week sprints.
- Minimum BS degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field.
- Good communications and documentation skills, including experience in writing SOPs, work instructions, training and other relevant documentation.
- Must work well in a team environment, be highly motivated, and willing to learn new skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks; level of understanding to pace work completion to the needs of the company.
- Previous experience with testing in a medical device manufacturing environment subject to FDA compliance is a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.