Vacancy: IT Technical Support Analyst
Location: Skopje, Macedonia
Ref. No. 2018125
Clean Air Division supplies one third of all catalysts fitted to cars around the world and is a leading producer of catalysts for trucks and buses too. We use our scientific know-how to create innovative products that play a crucial part in reducing harmful emissions and improving air quality, helping our customers meet legislative requirements globally.
As we continue to build our new global customer service team, we are looking to recruit a IT Technical Support Analyst, who will ensure infrastructure across the site or collection of sites is performing to standard. They will also provide hands and eyes support for availability management and global/regional project implementation activity ensuring local infrastructure delivers to business expectations (SLA) whilst remaining fully aligned to global BIS Policies.
- Diagnose and resolve issues associated with end user based application software and operating systems.
- Configure, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot and support computer workstations, laptops, printers, mobile devices, phones and other computer and telecommunications equipment.
- Install and support PC, laptop, tablet and mobile hardware and software including supporting desk moves/new work place setups.
- Contribute to project teams in the improvement of current BIS services and development and delivery of new services.
- Maintain the IT infrastructure (VMware, Cisco, EMC) to a high professional standard thereby maximizing the productivity of employees whilst supporting the business plans.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Relevant degree in Information Technology
- 3 years working experience in IT Support will be an advantage
- Experience in system administration of Microsoft Windows based desktop and server solutions
- Good understanding of TCP/IP LAN networking;
- Experience working with: VMware, Symantec Backup solutions, Cisco based networking, SAN data storage, MS SQL; possession of IT technology related certificates (Cisco, VMWare, Microsoft, etc);
This position is on a temporary basis for 6 (six) months replacement.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 08:30h till 16:30h
How to apply:
If you have the necessary skills and experience to join our team, please send your CV and motivational letter in English using the Apply option, and indicate the reference number of the position in the subject field, otherwise your application will not be considered.
By applying to this position you agree that Johnson Matthey keeps and uses your personal data for company purposes in duration of one (1) year.
Closing date for applications: 24/07/2018