Quality Assurance Tester
Рок за пријавување:
- Melon Technologies Ltd.
Quality Assurance Tester
We are as interested in your work experience as we are in the kind of person you are. At Melon we believe there are three key qualities to being a good teammate, as well as client: being smart, delivering results and being nice. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humor, and we appreciate potential for growth.
Our team is supportive, hard-working and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to join Melon, here’s what you will do most of the time:
- Taking a planned and self-directed exploratory approach to testing.
- Hunting for bugs in the software.
- Investigating problems, finding their root cause, and clearly documenting findings.
- Performing scenario-based testing from the perspective of various client roles.
- Ensure that the solutions are practical, stable and user-friendly.
- Designing and executing test cases.
- Testing bug fixes to determine if they are valid and complete.
- Validating crucial design decisions and trying to find flaws with them.
- Proposing suggestions for additions and improvements to the software.
- Communicating status, findings, and progress on a regular basis.
- Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know.
Work experience recommendations:
- At least 2 years experience in software QA
- Good manual testing experience of large scale software products
- Advanced written and spoken English language skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Good communication / interpersonal skills
- Experience with issue-tracking software and with testing database-driven web applications is an asset
What we offer:
- This is a full-time position that comes with a competitive salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit.
- Performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development.
- Access to technical and other skills-related events, courses, and certifications.
- Flexible working hours and no overtime.
- Work-from-home when required.
- Additional health insurance
- Co-subsidized Multi Sport cards.
- Refreshments and fruits at our offices.
- Annual team building that gathers together everyone from Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo and Skopje’s offices.
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year.
- The key thing about Melon? You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
To apply, please, send your CV using the Apply option with the position reference in the subject. If you have written relevant code, we encourage you to send an example.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.