Рок за пријавување:
- Organize, implement and maintain production process flow.
- Implementation of lean concepts in flow, layout and inventory plan.
- Develop working instructions, process documents, and ensure they are followed.
- Train and supervise staff on new development processes and technology.
- Investigate process problems affecting production and reporting and recommending solutions.
- Improve continually existing operation, for increased quality, productivity, efficiency and cost savings.
- Liaise with production planner/scheduler for ensuring the released products have adequate BOM and routings in SAP.
- Leading or supporting projects such as new launches, new equipment, relocating or changes and additions to existing equipment.
- Perform process capability study, machine capability study, equipment release for production.
- Work with design engineers to include: design for cost; design for test; design for manufacturability; design for assembly.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PROCESS ENGINEER:
- Min 2y experience in Automotive industry
- Ability to drive processes (to be driver)
- Preferred to be a Team leader or supervising team
- B.Sc. Technical Engineering
- Excellent technical skills
- Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of cell custom build, lean Manufacturing, six sigma and ISO methodology (will be considered as advantage)
- AutoCAD skills (will be considered as advantage)
If you are interested to join our team, please send your CV and cover letter on English language
and notice for the position “Process Engineer” using the tab "Аплицирај".
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.