Рок за пријавување:
- Symphony Solutions
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential.
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Symphony Solutions in Skopje is currently looking for a WordPress Developer, for a full-time position, who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company.
- 3+ years of experience in Front-end Development
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience with cross-browser testing on various devices
- Experience developing responsive design websites from a PSD file
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug/Firefox Developer tools, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Knowledge of OOP principles
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs
- Experience in extending/customizing premium WordPress themes
- Solid understanding of WordPress standards, database structure, themes, plugins and widgets
- Working knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
- Eye for detail
Nice to have:
- Experience in developing custom WordPress themes & plugins from scratch
- Working knowledge of WordPress REST API
- Experience working on WordPress Multisite
- Experience creating e-commerce sites with WooCommerce
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Performance reviews twice a year;
- Great international work environment;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events;
- Free English courses.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English using the Apply option.