Рок за пријавување:
- ARC Automotive Inc.
- Plans and implements the design of plants, offices, and production lines in order to maximize the use of available space and improve production efficiency. Also responsible for facility maintenance. Directs the day to day activities of the maintenance department on three shifts. Provides and leads support for team requested assistance.
- Provides maintenance support to initiates (OPES, HPWT, PMs, etc.). Implements and maintains plant wide equipment and facility PM program. Estimates costs related to layout design, including equipment and materials, labor, etc. and monitors the construction process. Researches production/processing equipment or fixtures for purchase and gathers data relating to their ability to meet organizational needs. Ensures that established efficiency and safety targets are met. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in facilities engineering and industrial manufacturing with concentration in electrical and mechanical functions. A thorough understanding of electrical and mechanical systems, procedures, products and processes is a must. Excellent communication and organization skills are required, as this position interfaces with all departments and all levels of management. Candidate must be results oriented and able to complete required tasks in a timely manner. Individual must be a Six Sigma DMAIC or DFSS black belt as a minimum. Individual should foster working relationships and be team oriented to ensure success.
- Oversees facility maintenance and related electrical and mechanical systems.
- Oversees facility construction activities and manages contractors.
- Develops and designs plant, facility, and equipment layouts.
- Schedules, coordinates and supervises performance of all maintenance activities across three shifts.
- Develops systems and approaches to minimize machine downtime.
- Coordinates the performance of jobs outsourced to contracted help.
- Identifies needed materials and submits necessary requisitions to procure said materials.
- Establishes and has operational a Total Predictive Maintenance program.
- Develops systems to track and reduce machine downtime.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.