Manual software tester
Рок за пријавување:
- ПРОТОНЛАБС ДООЕЛ Скопје
Manual software tester
Proton Technologies has around 50 employees located in Geneva, San Francisco, Skopje, Prague, Zurich and also remote around the world. You will be working on QA and will be responsible for ensuring all aspects of quality at Protonmail.
As you will be working in an international environment, English fluency is mandatory. Women and other underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply.
- Reviews user requirements documents to ensure that requirements are testable;
- Test applications to demonstrate that the relevant existing system functionality is as expected;
- Direct communication with both Development and Product definition teams;
- Work closely with developers; help to design and build automated tests;
- Ensures that defects uncovered in the test are recorded, summarized and utilized in post project reviews in an effort to improve the development and test processes;
- Develop methodical approaches to all tasks;
- Ability to prioritize workloads and meet deadlines.
- Being able to build thorough testing plans and conduct comprehensive tests which catch issues before new products are released to users;
- Strong experience with manual testing, testing tools, writing test plans, and reviewing test cases;
- Has a proven track record in Quality Assurance;
- A methodical approach to all tasks;
- Outgoing and friendly attitude;
- Responsible with good adherence to deadlines;
- Develop test cases and maintain a thorough understanding of product functionality;
- Write clear and accurate bug reports;
- Development capabilities are plus to eventually code automated tests;
- At least 1+ year experience in testing.
Why work at ProtonMail:
- You will play a key role in driving the product vision;
- Your work will have a direct and visible impact on the development of the company and will be used by millions of people worldwide;
- Work in an ultra-high growth environment solving interesting problems, there is never a boring moment;
- Work with other exceptional engineers on challenging problems;
- Be part of a diverse and international team with career growth opportunities around the world.
We offer competitive salaries, great benefits and perks, and a casual and flexible working environment.
How to apply?
Send your resume using the Apply option and explain why you are interested in working at ProtonMail.
ProtonMail in the News: