Project Manager - Skopje
Рок за пријавување:
Valid until 31.12.2018
At the moment we don’t have an urgent need for additional Project Managers at our Skopje location. However, if you still think you are the right person for the job, please fill in the application form on the right and submit your CV, but be aware that it can take us up to several weeks to process your application.
Thank you for your interest.
For our exciting and challenging projects in our branch in Skopje we are looking for an experienced, initiative and communicative personality.
Together with your project team you implement our clients' e-business-projects (mostly based on Java EE technology) in the high quality and reliability Netcetera is renowned for.
What you bring in:
You have at least 5 years of proven success in software development. You are energetic and experienced in managing project teams and are very familiar with:
- management of IT projects, from planning through implementation and rollout up to quality assurance
- risk management in IT projects
- relevant technologies as internet technologies and services, system architecture, protocols, security, databases
- relevant methodology (CMMi, xP, RUP, etc.)
- written and spoken English
- What you can expect from us
- Netcetera's corporate culture puts people first and offers attractive development opportunities beyond the traditional hierarchy and time models.
Working with Netcetera means...
- solving intriguing problems for challenging customers
- developing your personal and professional skills by inspiring teamwork in a collegial and diversified environment
- using advanced technology for pioneering projects
- sharing knowledge and experience in contact with outstanding experts
- a high level of personal responsibility, mutual respect, openness and lifelong learning