Senior .Net Developer
Рок за пријавување:
- Вокс Тенео Македонија
If you want to be involved in technically challenging,
complex projects but avoid the corporate atmosphere,
this is the place for you.
Senior .Net Developer
Vox Teneo’s core business is the development and integration of web application, for corporate and public sector clients, featuring a lot of big names.
We develop applications in NET, PHP, Python, including various Open Source software: Drupal, WordPress, Prestashop, Orchard…
We are familiar with Owin, MVC 5, Entity Framework, Web API, AngularJS, SQL Server, MongoDB, Unit Testing, TDD, BDD.
We do feature a whole DevOPS workflow to manage products lifecycle: Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, using TeamCity, Jenkins, Octopus, Ansible, and more.
All those technologies are great, but only if we have the right guys to deal with.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Analyzing clients’ requests, translating business needs into technical requirements
- Participating as technical expert during meetings with colleagues and/or clients.
- Coordination and leading a development team on technical level
- Contributing in improving the product life-cycle management at Vox Teneo
- Ensuring the technological watch in your area of knowledge
What we offer:
- We offer a permanent contract with a competitive salary package and fringe benefits.
- We provide ongoing internal and external trainings, with possibility of acquiring certificates.
- We offer great evolution perspectives following your needs and qualities.
- You will be able to work in a natural environment with a motivated, friendly, young and dynamic team.
- You will work on exciting and challenging projects, for “big name” clients.
- At least IT Bachelor’s Degree or experience equivalent
- Min 3 years working experience in web development
- Professional curiosity and interest in the field of the technologies used, new technologies and evolutions in his sector
- Business minded
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English (B2 EU level)
- Knowledge of programming languages outside his team technology area is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of C#, Asp.NET MVC, Asp.NET Webforms
- Excellent knowledge of LINQ, Entity framework, MS SQL
- Experience in WCF, WEB.API
- Knowledge of Multi-Tiers architecture, SOLID patterns, Dependency injection, IoC
- Experience with components: Simple Injector, NInject, Automapper, NLog, Quartz.NET...
Following skills are a plus:
- TDD / Unit testing, Continuous Integration, Teamcity, Powershell
- ReactJS, Angular.js, Node.js, Mobile technologies
- VB.NET, Umbraco, Orchard
- .NET Core
- Other programming languages: Python, PHP