Рок за пријавување:
- НЕФА МЕБЕЛ ДООЕЛ Скопје
NEFA GROUP is an upholstered furniture manufacturer producing quality furniture items for the European market and selling them through its own retail chain. NEFA GROUP is part of a Russian furniture cluster. The Russian-based mother company comprises 3 factories with over 1,000,000 furniture items produced annually and over 1000 retail furniture stores.
NEFA GROUP’s business development plan in Europe envisions a 72,000 annual production by a contemporary furniture factory, and 150 retail stores employing 500 new staff in Europe by 2020.
Driven by its development and extending its operations, and keeping pace with the growing market capacity the company is seeking candidates to join our successful team at the following position:
- Administration of financial documents in accordance with legal regulations
- Booking of invoices
- Booking of bank statements
- Sales reconciliation
- Recording of fixed assets and monthly reconciliation of the depreciation
- Involving in monthly closing process, reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Payments vie e-banking
- Supporting payroll processes
- Involving in P&L and other reports
- Assisting during internal/external audits and Tax Authorities by providing the requested information and documentations
- Preparation of other reports to the external stakeholders (NBRM, Statistics office)
- Ensures that the accounting records are prepared and maintained in accordance with the accounting policies of the company
- University degree in Economics
- Previous experience of 5 years in similar position, preferable in retail
- Accounting license
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
If You correspond to the required criteria, please send Your CV using the Apply option.