Рок за пријавување:
- Data Medical Software
Trusted and recognizable company in Healthcare sector, consisted of experienced and dedicated
IT professionals, which all share passion in providing top of the line software solutions
For office in Skopje we are currently looking for:
Main task and areas of responsibility:
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Where required, negotiate with other team leaders for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
Desired Skills and Experience Characteristics:
- Bachelor’s degree with some background knowledge or experience in IT industry
- Familiar with and practices Project Management methodology
- Experience in project management managing IT projects is preferred, but is not a MUST
- Working experience with MS Office and Project Management tools
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills in English
With offices and clients throughout the world, we offer the opportunity to work within a truly global organization. We can offer you a challenging and exciting career with an excellent salary and benefits package.
If you are interested, please send your application using the Apply option