Рок за пријавување:
- ЕУРОЕВЕНТС ДОО
SALES EXECUTIVE | JOB OPPORTUNITY AT EUROEVENTS
EuroEvents is a premium business information provider, producing and organizing international conferences and business events for industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Healthcare industries, working with the majority of Global Fortune 500 Companies.
We are currently looking to expand our team in Skopje, offering YOU to fulfill your career ambition, whether it be understanding the business cycle, international travel, earning competitive rewards, developing your organizational skills... or something else entirely.
You will work closely with senior decision makers from the world’s largest and most innovative institutions, matching their requirements with our uniquely tailored events. We’ll provide the introductory training school, enabling you to enter the world of eventing with excellent earnings through uncapped commissions and career development with outstanding opportunities through our fast-track management program [www.euro-events.co]
- 2y+ Sales Experience is an Asset [cold calling in international business enviroment];
- University Degree, Business Related
- Proficiency in English language / other language is a plus
- High energy and strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive can-do attitude over the phone
- Strong self-starter who possesses a high level of motivation;
- Confident phone manner & ability to communicate at all levels.
- Competitive salary + very attractive bonus structure - "no-limit" commission [you define your paycheck]
- Continuous Education: Professional Training, Growth & Development;
- Dynamic Sales Career for motivated personalities;
- Career Progression: Sales Executive > Senior Sales Executive > Team Leader > Assistant Sales Manager > Sales Manager > Sales Director;
- 4 weeks annual leave;
- Fun working environment;
- Representing the Company at our Conferences in major European / World capitals;
- Opportunity to learn about the key industry and financial markets.
- Driving new business sales cycle including identifying potential clients, researching and lead generation, cold calling - resolving prospect’s needs, negotiating and closing
- Ensure sales objectives are achieved or exceeded
- Developing new business through engagement and relationship development
- Effectively and profitably closing deals
- Conducting meetings and presentations in a professional manner
Come and grow with us and gather invaluable experience on a global scale!
If you are interested in this career opportunity with EuroEvents please send your CV in English using the Apply option.