About Baruti - The Swiss Service Center
We are specialized in providing outsourcing solutions for the Swiss, German and the UK market. Our strategically chosen location (Kosovo) for our operative subsidiary makes it possible for our partners to reduce their labor costs without having to lower the quality expectations.
Our ISO – Certification (ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 27001:2005) proves our professionalism and quality of our work. We value long-term partnerships and the integration of our partners during and after the implementation of the projects.
We are looking for a Software Developer to join our team. The developer will be involved in full software development life cycle from design to implementation phases. This also will require coordination with users and internal team members for cross-functional projects. We are a company which is growing rapidly with huge growth potential in terms of skills and projects.
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Developer
- Utilize best practices for design, development and testing to ensure stable application behavior
- Ability to take a project through the development life cycle to completion
- Perform standard development tasks associated with the design and development of new application functionality or maintenance
- Ability to do software analysis, design, prototyping, coding, testing, training, and documentation
- Design, develop and support Baruti’s internally applications
- Writing modular, well-tested, and documented code
- Shaping overall system architecture with a focus on scalability, performance, availability, security, and maintainability
- Working closely with operations and IT teams
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Relevant degree(s) in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience with databases (Preferably SQL Server)
- Experience in developing Desktop apps with C#
- Experience in developing Web Apps with Asp.net & MVC
- API development and integration experience
- Experience with Node.js, Angular is a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to think fast and thoroughly
- Excellent communication
- Demonstrated ability to quickly master new technologies
- Willingness to learn new tools
What you get from us
- Attractive payment
- Attractive fringe benefits
- Young, motivated team
- Internal as well as external further education
- Top infrastructure and working conditions.
- Location: Prishtina
- Work Area: Software-Development
- Career Status: Professional
- Employment Type: Regular Full Time
- Apply: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recruitment phase: Baruti Kosovo will treat all applications with equal opportunity and strictest confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview.
- Deadline: 24.10.2018