Pre-sales technical support
Рок за пријавување:
- ПРОТОНЛАБС ДООЕЛ Скопје
Pre-sales technical support
Where: Skopje, Macedonia
When: Open immediately
Compensation: Highly competitive, based upon experience and performance.
Apply: Email resume and why you are a good fit, using the Apply option with “Pre-sales Technical Support” in subject.
- Interact directly with ProtonMail customers to answer questions
- Provide product demonstrations /presentations over the web or phone to partners and users
- Determine customer pain points and propose appropriate solutions
- Help resolve technical support inquiries from customers and maintain the high levels of customer support and satisfaction we are known for
- Collaborate closely with our developers to improve ProtonMail based on customer feedback
- Testing the web and mobile applications on regular basis to ensure that only a high quality product is released to our customers
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills
- 1 year experience in a customer facing role presenting/demonstrating technical solutions is a plus
- Positive attitude
- Intelligence, adaptability and flexibility
- Candidates needs to be tech savvy
- Information Technology degree is required
- Experience with QA testing is a plus, but not required
Why work at ProtonMail:
As a well-known and fast-growing startup, ProtonMail can provide an excellent opportunity to expand your horizons and gain valuable experience. At ProtonMail, you will find:
- The opportunity to have a big impact in an international company and the opportunity for rapid promotion
- Your work will have a direct and visible impact on the development of the company
- Your work will directly impact millions of people worldwide
- Informal culture with emphasis on self-management.
A friendly and casual office environment - the average age of the company is under 30.
A dedicated office budget that can be used for gym memberships, buying snacks for the office, public parking or professional development.
Do something meaningful. We are challenging giants such as Google, Yahoo, and Microsoft and transforming the way private data is treated online. Our products are used on a daily basis to protect the lives of journalists, dissidents, and activists around the world. We are a company with a social impact.
To learn more about ProtonMail, you can visit our website: https://protonmail.com
You can also read more about us in the press:
ProtonMail operates as a strict meritocracy and we offer highly competitive salaries which grow according to your performance.
ProtonMail is a fast-growing technology company with approximately 40 employees in offices in Skopje, San Francisco, and Geneva, Switzerland. We provide secure email services to millions of customers in over 150 countries. Our customers range from journalists and activists, to small and medium businesses, and large government entities.
ProtonMail's Skopje office is responsible for global customer support and the development of ProtonMail's mobile products. You will be joining a highly talented and fast-paced team that has a big impact on our global operations.