Automation QA Engineer
Рок за пријавување:
- Symphony Solutions
Symphony Solutions is a fast-growing international organization providing Western-European clients with high quality IT, BPO and Consultancy services.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships.
Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. Java, C#, C++, SAP, PHP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Symphony Solutions in Skopje is currently looking for an experienced Automation QA Engineer for a full-time position who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company.
General requirements and experience needed:
- Experience in Quality Assurance area;
- Experience in test automation;
- Strong IT background and solid knowledge of Java/Python;
- REST API testing experience and general knowledge of HTTP protocol, socket.io/websocket would be a big plus;
- Experience in working with XML and JSON markup languages;
- WebDriver and native mobile application testing experience;
- Performance/Load testing experience (JMeter, locust.io);
- University degree in IT, Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, Computer Science, etc.;
- Fluent English and good communication skills;
- Punctuality, eagerness to learn, analytical mind and ability to cope with time pressure.
Having the following would be an asset:
- Version control systems (Git);
- Continuous integration (Bamboo, Jenkins);
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Performance reviews twice a year;
- Great international work environment;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events;
- Free English courses.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English using the Apply option.