It all began with an invention in the year 1950: FLUX, the first electric drum pump. This marked the beginning of FLUX-GERÄTE GMBH. We are a midsize company based in Maulbronn.
We develop innovative solutions in the field of pump technology, distributing them to more than 100 countries and we do not stand still. We consider ourselves a technology pioneer. With our solutions, we master the challenges that result from a rapidly changing market environment.
ERP System and Project Supervisor (f/m/other) IT Project Consulting
for proALPHA® in the Stuttgart area
- FLUX is part of the digital transformation that results in a higher priority for IT in the company.
Digitalisation as a relevant production and success factor with a view of the “big picture”. An integrated view of the company is the goal. That is exciting, because all processes and departments are involved.
- FLUX introduces ERP to the whole company. Not just in certain departments.
Deployment across departments. Individual adaptation of standard software. That is exciting, since you deal with all parts of the company and get to know every department. From Sales to Accounting to Production. In all subsidiary companies.
- FLUX is international. And deals with intercultural issues creatively.
USA, England, France, Netherlands, Thailand or India – different perspectives and approaches are welcome at our locations in order to coordinate processes with key user and standardise data. The focus is on the respective market and specific conditions.
- One thing is certain: With our virtual systems, we at FLUX are a step ahead of many other market players. What’s more, we are able to secure an added competitive advantage in the ERP project thanks to our strategy and the relevance of our master and other data.
- Become a sought-after proALPHA® specialist in the market! Several weeks of training in the proALPHA Academy and an internship with our IT system supplier. Followed by gradually assuming responsibility, technical qualification, opportunities for further development in the matrix organisation at the process level.
- Five qualified colleagues in our ERP team are looking forward to meeting you:FLUX launched the new ERP system in 2016. In close cooperation with the proALPHA® key users and consultants, you help us implement and use the software. Nationally and internationally.
- Details of the tasks: You actively plan the roll-out for the subsidiaries, drive the conceptual further development of the ERP standard and implement new functionality. You analyse and optimise business processes in order to develop corresponding measures for uniform master data management. You train the users.
- Many roads lead to FLUX: You are a software developer, qualified IT specialist, IT project manager – with a course of studies, for example in business informatics, business information systems – or with IT project management experience.
- Technical qualifications are important. Personality counts. In addition to your great passion for ERP, modern database systems and business intelligence, you distinguish yourself with your communicative nature. Also in English. That is important, because you will be interacting with multiple key users.
About us: your benefits
This is what we value in our daily activities and interactions: Innovation and success, cooperation and knowledge, fairness, quality, our customers and society. We promote these values and consider them the basis for a culture of collaboration. They illustrate the emphasis we place on the customer and the quality of our products. And the importance of innovation and success. Our values also tell you what you can rely on with FLUX as an employer:
- We promote innovations. Our brand name FLUX stands for innovation. That is why we maintain an atmosphere that is open to new approaches, fresh ideas and deeper thought. We invest in the future, actively pick up trends and are always open to new things: we consider ourselves a technology pioneer.
- We promote success. In order to preserve our identity as a midsize company, we value the family ownership structure. Based on this identity, we look after every member of our large employee family. That is where the “leadership” principle helps us. We demand performance – and respectfully recognise it.
- We promote knowledge. We are always intent on increasing knowledge, making it available, and improving it. The experience gained from more than 60 years in pump technology is an asset for the whole company. It is passed on from employee to employee – across hierarchies, countries and colleagues.
- We promote cooperation. We offer the reliability of a long-term, stable employer for our employees. In working together, we are open, clear and honest. We value what others have to say. Helpfulness among ourselves is a natural part of our team-oriented approach to work.
- We promote fairness. To give you a concrete example: our equitable remuneration system was recognised in 2011 with the “Logib-D” certification by the Federal Ministry of Family Affairs, Senior Citizens, Women and Youth. We demonstrate fairness and act as role models in all our business areas.
- We promote quality. We are convinced that our tremendous reliability is what made us the market leader in many areas. That is why we emphasise quality and durability. We are thorough, diligent and punctual. With a high degree of vertical integration, we help solidify the international reputation of “Made in Germany” as a seal of quality.
- We promote our customers. Our maxim is “Everyone a little bit more!” That is what our brand stands for, and ultimately also every employee. In the end, everything we do is done to satisfy our customers and inspire them with our performance. We listen, offer solutions, and we are a service provider.
- We promote our company. We are always striving to encourage our employees to take an active part in social life. To accomplish this, we provide the required freedom. Our production is environmentally aware and we conserve resources. We provide good work conditions for our employees and look after their health.
What FLUX offers you as an employer:
- Fair pay, occupational health and safety, and social benefits: For example, our tax-free childcare subsidy
- You also get performance-based profit sharing
- Modern equipment: notebooks, multiple screens at the workstation, the latest ERP system, video telephony systems and much more
- Flexible working time model with flexitime and work-life balance
- On-site support with finding an apartment and official matters.
- In-house cafeteria that serves breakfast, free mineral water
- Technical qualification through purposeful continuing education measures such as structured training, external continuing education events, and occupational continuing education measures.
- Personal exchanges – also with our executive – in the course of regular events such as our New Year’s Brunch, with the traditional schnitzel and potato salad. We celebrate service anniversaries and present small gifts as congratulations for birthdays, weddings and births.
Find out more at www.flux-pumps.com
Do you have a question about your job or our company?
Talk to Ms Laura Jung, telephone +49 (0)7043 101-135!
Please include your CV, certificates, salary expectations and earliest possible start date with your application, by mail or e-mail, or click the “Apply” button. Your application will be reviewed. You will hear from us within 14 days. Up to three interviews in Maulbronn follow as the next step.
We are looking forward to your application. And of course to meeting you.FLUX-GERÄTE GMBH
HR Department, Ms Laura Jung