Работодавачот може да го стопира огласот и пред истекот на рокот за пријавување во случај да добие задоволувачки број на апликации или ако го пронајде соодветниот кандидат од веќе пристигнатите апликации.
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential.
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Symphony Solutions in Skopje is currently looking for a JAVA Developer for a full-time position who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company. Solutions is currently
US based client helps companies plan, design and build cloud solutions for applications and infrastructures that reduce IT costs, streamline operations and accelerate time to market. Their architects and engineers have been designing, building and implementing IT solutions for enterprise customers across industries for an average of more than 20 years.
A set of applications for managing internal operations and infrastructure - analyzing, tracking, reporting, optimizing, migrating, and making decisions. AWS and Azure clouds. Main clients - financial institutions.
As a member of development team, you will develop a product on public (Amazon, Microsoft and Google) and private clouds. You will be responsible for developing UI screens for a web application, conducting code reviews and mentoring more Junior staff.
- 1,5 + years of relevant experience in IT industry (Java server side web development)
- Java 8
- Spring IoC, Spring MVC
- Spring Data JPA
- Some AWS experience (SQS, S3, EC2 - anything)
Nice to have:
- Spring Boot
- AWS SQS
- AWS CloudWatch Events
- Daily communication with the client, participation in team's SCRUM activities (standups, refinements, plannings, demos, etc.)
- Implement application code according to the architectural requirements
- Merge and deploy code
- Write unit tests
- Code reviews and debugging
- Resolve issues found by test
- Collaborate with UI developers and QA team
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Low hierarchy and open communication
If you are interested, please send your CV in English using the Apply option.