With 2,700 employees Baumer is one of the world's leading manufacturers of sensors and measuring instruments for factory and process automation. We owe this success to our employees who are passionate, best-qualified and always highly committed to find the best solutions for our customers.
Our new Baumer production plant is being built in Skopje, Macedonia. For the ramp-up and future profitable growth of this brand new plant we are looking for:
The purpose of the position is to support the build-up of a manufacturing facility and the financial management processes
- Responsible for timely booking and processing of daily business transactions
- Manages accounts receivable, accounts payable, payment of salaries, general ledger and cost accounting
- Manages booking and monitoring of incoming payments
- Conducts formal audit of vendor invoices, posting and archiving
- Does invoices reconciliation
- Prepares annual and monthly accounts in compliance with Macedonian GAAP, tax laws, corporate guidelines/accounting policies
- Makes processing and checking the payment proposal lists
- Makes approved payments
- Activation and deactivation of assets and conducts periodic inventory of assets
- Manages cash management/treasury and ensures liquidity of company
- Prepares audit-ready financial statements
- Monthly reporting to the mother company
- Manages inter-company and bank reconciliation
- Takes care for adherence with company policies and procedures
- Master data maintenance in the area of finance
Qualifications and Expertise:
- Degree in Business Administration (Accounting, Finance), Certified Accountant
- Minimum 5 years in accounting preferably in a multinational producing/manufacturing company or audit company
- Very good knowledge of Macedonian GAAP/tax laws, accounting/ERP software, SAP
- MS Office, Excel
- Strong analytical skills and methods
- Knowledge of import and export duties
- Sense of interdisciplinary dependencies
- Outstanding customer orientation and quality, process and cost thinking
- High sense of responsibility
- Hands on person
- Good command of spoken and written English language
- German language knowledge would be an advantage
What makes this job attractive:
- Significantly contributes to the company's success
- Collaboration with various departments and legal entities in the world
- Work in an international, successful growing high-tech Swiss family business with flat hierarchies
If you are looking for a new and challenging job in a large growth field in an international environment, we can offer you a unique opportunity. With us you will find a working environment with plenty of scope for personal initiative and great personal development potential in a dynamic and rapidly growing successful Swiss family-owned company. We look forward to receiving your online application stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations!
Candidates who meet the above stated qualification are encouraged to send their CV using the Apply option.
The deadline for applying is no later than November 30, 2018.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.