Работодавачот може да го стопира огласот и пред истекот на рокот за пријавување во случај да добие задоволувачки број на апликации или ако го пронајде соодветниот кандидат од веќе пристигнатите апликации.
CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER
DIGITAL FINANCE INTERNATIONAL
Finstar Financial Group
Finstar Financial Group is a global private investment group operating through its subsidiaries in Europe, Asia, the US, Latin America, CIS countries, the Baltic States and other regions of Russia.
Finstar is strongly focused on Fintech, but historically it has been highly successful in the financial services, IT, FMCG retail, media, and real estate sectors.
It currently has assets under management of more than $ 2 billion.
Finstar Financial Group has 20 years of operational experience launching new projects in developing markets, restructuring existing companies to become more competitive, as well as looking into new partnerships, greenfield start-ups and various acquisitions.
The mission of Finstar Financial Group is to leverage deep technology and data science to enable global financial inclusion and deliver compelling financial products and services to customers currently underserved by traditional financial institutions. The objective is to build long-term relationships with the customers, serving not only their needs today, but helping them build a solid financial future for tomorrow.
Digital Finance International (DFI)
DFI was established in 2015 and continues to operate in a strong growth stage within its primary markets of Europe, APAC and the CIS. The company leverages the latest, most advanced technical solutions, including Smart Data technologies, to provide world-class consumer lending products to customers around the globe.
A main focus of DFI is to continually develop the technological capabilities which allow it to automate approval and service delivery processes, further enabling the company to quickly adapt to each new market.
As a responsible lender, DFI seeks to build long-term relationships with customers, helping them not only with their financial needs of today, but also supporting them to build a solid financial future for tomorrow.
DFI’s sophisticated and integrated IT platform also allows the company to efficiently cover all stages of the customer lifecycle, from client acquisition and credit scoring, to automated client servicing and reconciliation of accounts in arrears.
Being part of the Finstar Group of Companies gives DFI access to a wealth of expertise and industry knowledge while developing its own comprehensive R&D operations.
Job Title: Chief Operations Officer
Location: Skopje, Macedonia
- Establish guidelines and processes for all the daily operations that take place in Macedonia;
- Organize planning of operational activities;
- Facilitate coordination between the different departments and regional functional unit to ensure efficient business operations;
- Target to increase the operational efficiency using company experience and best practices;
- Coordinate and follow up budgeting process of operational activities;
- Keep a close watch on the operational budgets;
- Keep central knowledge base of operational processes and share it with all DFI subsidiaries;
- Implement methodology and regular audit of Customer Care/Contact Center regional function;
- Implement methodology and regular audit of Collection function;
- Executes post disbursement campaigns on existing client database;
- Keep active role in Marketing channel efficiency and retention strategy – to be added
- Monitors payment systems capabilities for both loans disbursements and repayments and develops the company’s strategy;
- Implement methodology and regular audit of Loan granting, underwriting & operations risk management function;
- Provide standard and be a general client of operational reporting;
- Guideline operational capacity management (staff, office locations, etc.) in line with business plan.
- Deep knowledge of international business principles;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines according to the HQ framework;
- Demonstrate ability to combine strategic thinking with effective tactical execution;
- Fluent English is a must;
- University degree in Economics or Business Administration; MBA degree would be a plus;
- At least 5 - 8 years of successful management experience preferably in lending, consumer finance or digital finance;
- A self-motivated leader with a real passion to grow the business and succeed;
- Excellent understanding of financial reports and statements;
- Proven ability to recruit, train, develop, manage, lead and measure productivity of teams.
- Must have strong managerial experience;
- Must have a strong work ethic, integrity and total honesty (transparency and trust);
- Excellent strategic thinking, analytical and decision-making skills;
- Able to work across business lines at senior levels to influence and effect change to achieve common goals;
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Able to effectively drive people, process and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment;
- Able to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff.
Send your Application using the Apply option