Process & Configuration Manager - Skopje
Рок за пријавување:
Process & Configuration Manager (for large-scale enterprises)
This position is a part of a software development team. You will support the team by coordinating requests of the customer through all the software management related processes. You will be responsible for supporting the entire life cycle of several applications for a large-scale bank in Switzerland.
Have an academic degree from a recognized university and have already worked successfully as a process engineer or configuration manager for several years in large-scale enterprises.
You have a structured and analytical mindset. You are reliable and precise, with a strong drive and sense of commitment. You are a strong and proactive communicator and you are fluent in written and spoken English.
A technical background is a plus and will enable you to support integration of our software into customer’s environment easily. The position is ideal if you want to work closely with the development team and the Switzerland-based project management, while also supporting the customer’s solution and product management.
- Ensuring the end-to-end operational lifecycle of applications
- Managing audit and risk assessments and their remediation
- Preparing and configuring of the applications, in compliance with the defined processes in customers organization
- Keeping proper documentation about the processes, tools and guidelines
- Tracking the organizational-wide changes that can have impact on our applications
- Taking responsibility for incident management and ensuring highest level of applications availability and operability
- Maintaining an overview and communicating as well as configuring dependencies to external systems
- Approving configuration and access right requests in customers IT systems
- Interacting with customers Software Product Managers, different Project Teams, Business and all other stakeholders to ensure high quality in the IT estate
The Netcetera community
We are a committed international team of professionals. With us, you will learn from a successful Swiss software development company with more than 20 years of experience and more than 500 employees. We offer you a life-work balance, office perks, private health insurance and organized sports activities and team sports, as well as a daily team lunch in one of our company-restaurants contributing to a good work atmosphere. In addition to our professionalism and integrity, we like to meet up and celebrate at numerous occasions, such as regular team events, our company grill party, fondue dinner or ski days in the winter.