Рок за пријавување:
- Construction of machines (design tools, machines and preparation of technical documentation)
- Service of machines
- Service and maintenance of different controling systems implemented on the machines
- Designing machines and parts according to the previously assigned job order by the responsible team development team
- Distributes the project actions of the team machining and assembly team.
- Follows the work of the team machining helps solve problems that they cannot solve.
- Provide suggestions for new equipment and tools to the department's leader..
- Helps and monitors the work of the electrical engineer when decomposing the automation.
- Monitor the work of the assembly team, help solve problems they cannot solve.
- Communicate with colleagues from Gentherm from around the world, exchange experiences, seek help with troubleshooting, exchange documents and so on.
- Together with the engineers they select the parts needed for the completion of the stock projects, make a request to the logistics.
- Updates the library with the documentation necessary for the work of the team (technical documentation, operating instructions, maintenance plans, etc.);
- Produces a history of each intervention from each action or project
- Procedure of detecting the defect;
- Schemes and drawings;
- Pictures made before the start of the action and pictures made after completion;
- Imports documentation into PDM;
- Submits a list of parts that are required to remove a defect occurring on the machines to the responsible teams, the leader of the advanced engineering department, the maintenance leader, the process engineer responsible for that department and the logistics
- Enter the status of the project in the OPL listing list
- Produces an order for all parts required for the order (project)
- Implements all standards in the department that has been implemented by Gentherm; (protection at work, protection of the environment, etc.)
- Education: Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronic,
- Knowleadge of IATF 16949, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001
- Knowleadge of computer tools (Word, Excel, Power point, Access, Autocad, Solidworks,Autodesk Inventor, PTC Creo parametric)
- Development of new products and/ or processes.
- Lean principles
- PPAP, Run @ Rate, SOP
- Lean Manufacturing
- Communication skills
- Preferably 2 years work experience in automotive company
If you are interested to join our team, please send your CV in English language using the Apply option
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.