Ever since KOSTAL was first founded in 1912 in Lüdenscheid, Germany, we have pursued innovation combined with uncompromising quality. Through this approach, we have come a long way in the last hundred years. Today we are one of the world's leading suppliers of complex electronic and mechatronic products for industrial and automotive applications. Our latest facility in Ohrid, Macedonia brings a total of 21 countries where we operate with more than 20,000 employees supplying all major car manufacturers on 5 continents. The Ohrid facility currently supplies BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, Tesla and Rolls Royce.
Is it as important to you as it is to us that things continually progress – the technology around your personal skills, your career prospects, and your work life balance and job satisfaction? With us, you can make a difference in all these areas.
Are you looking for a challenge?
Our employees make KOSTAL an amazing place to learn, work, and create their and our future. We want every day to feel like an opportunity and to be surrounded by innovation, vibrant optimism, and creativity.
Most of all, we want to feel like we're doing what we're meant to be doing. It's in our nature. Working for KOSTAL means being surrounded by people who share your vision. It's where making a difference meets a pioneering spirit.
Following the successful start-up of the Macedonian Plant in Ohrid we are looking for a Measurement Technician to join our Production Engineering Team.
APP Measurement Technician is responsible for carrying out and analysis the results of Machine Capability and Measurement System Analysis studies. These studies are relevant to the validation of new Injection Moulding tools, the validation of PCBAs in both the electronic manufacturing process and the final assembly process, as well as the release of new production lines.
The APP Measurement Technician works closely with Production and Quality Planning engineers to resolve issues identified during testing while communicating and supporting other departments regarding testing or metrological issues at the manufacturing plant.
Ideally, candidates will have completed Technical School or University degree in Engineering will be an advantage
In addition, candidates should also ideally, have the following:
- 2+ years of manufacturing industry, preferably in automotive industry would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Machine Capability, Measurement System Analysis and QM methods SPC / MSA / 5 Why
- Understanding of 3D measurement technology
- Able to work and understand primary measurement equipment such as calipers, micrometers, height measurement devices, etc.
- Ability to follow and comply with instructions given by the superiors
- Customer oriented/decision – making ability/Target oriented
- Ability to work to deadlines under pressure
- Experience of working in a business-to-business environment
- Team player, Proactive, Well motivated
- Candidate need to have very good communication skills be highly communicative and willing to work in an international team
- Competent using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point and E-Mail - Outlook)
- Fluent verbal, written Macedonian and English
KOSTAL Macedonia offers a pleasant working environment in a fast growing company adhering to the highest international corporate and management practices. If personal growth, continuous learning and career advancement opportunities are some of the job attributes you are looking for, than KOSTAL is certainly a place to explore and work for.
If you are interested to join our team, please send your CV and cover letter in English with notice for the position “Measurement Technician” using the Apply option.
KOSTAL Macedonia is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.Please note that only selected candidates will be called for an interview.
Closing date: January 18th, 2018