Cloud Platform & Site Reliability Engineer
Who we are
The team behind LiveDOOH’s AdTech is composed of highly experienced specialists in the fields of online advertising, software development, algorithms and data analysis.
With that in mind, we set of 5 years ago to create something different. To create the first intelligent ad server for the outdoor advertising industry. Our software is used in major smart cities around the world where the digital transformation is taking place full speed. Find more about us at www.livedooh.com.
LiveDOOH is looking for Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) with innovative problem-solving skills fueled by a desire to help design, build, and scale our infrastructure.
Consider joining us!
As a Site Reliability Engineer you will work with talented, cross-functional, highly-motivated international teams, acting as a bridge between application developers and the underlying infrastructure, strengthening the DevOps culture, working with innovative technologies, and ensuring that our systems are ready for Internet scale.
- Participate in the design, deployment, and operation of our applications
- Ensure that our applications are meeting our operation, availability, monitoring, and performance standards throughout our different environments
- Develop automated and self-service processes
- Run Infrastructure as Code and Continuous Delivery
- Work together with the rest of the Infrastructure department to create the infrastructure of the future
- Design, build, and maintain our Kubernetes orchestrated infrastructure on our cloud platforms
- Automate from A to Z using for example: Terraform, Ansible, Serverless functions, etc.
- Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
- Linux (Ubuntu, Debian)
- Jetbrains TeamCity
- Jetbrains Suite
What you need to bring:
- Good understanding of a high-traffic, distributed system
- Good understanding of configuration and troubleshooting of Linux, Java/.Net Core, Docker systems.
- Ability to explain large-scale complex systems from a reliability perspective
- Software engineering skills ideally with experience in Python and/or Java/C#
- Passion for resolving reliability issues and identify strategies to mitigate going forward
- Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English
What Would Be Nice To Have:
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms
- Object-oriented coding experience
- Deep network analysis experience
- Strong Linux system-level analysis capabilities
- Understanding of Agile, DevOps practices such as CI/CD, automated testing
- Experience with monitoring tools and automated alerting services
- Experience with logstash/kibana/elasticsearch
We offer …
- Competitive salary
- Mentorship across disciplines
- Cutting-edge hardware and development tools
- An exciting job in an young and growing company - one where you can see your ideas fly and where you can evolve
- A dynamic team with kind and highly qualified colleagues
- Opportunity for advancement
- A flat hierarchy with no excessive bureaucracy
- A multicultural, cosmopolitan and transparent work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Free healthy snacks, great coffee and soft drinks
- Health insurance
- Sport benefits
Mihajlo Ristovski, Office and HR manager
Send your resume using the Apply option