Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia, Cyprus, Greece and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients. For our Client, company that leverages the latest, most advanced technical solutions, including Smart Data technologies, to provide world-class consumer lending products to customers around the globe, we are looking for:
CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER - Skopje, Macedonia
- Establish and maintain efficient processes for all the daily operations
- Improves customer journey and experience;
- Plan and act upon changes in customer needs, business and marketing trends. Adapt processes and operations in order to ensure the business growth.
- Coordinate budgeting process of operational activities and sales targets;
- Manage directly Customer Care, Debt Collection, Direct Sales, Telemarketing activities and Payment processing operations.
- Executes and monitors the performance of the sales campaigns.
- Actively cooperate with Marketing in terms of implementation and execution of retention strategy and improving the channel efficiency.
- Implement methodology and regular audit of loan granting, underwriting & operations risk management functions;
- Provide standard and operational reporting.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Demonstrate ability to combine strategic thinking with effective tactical execution;
- Fluent English is a must;
- University degree in Economics or Business Administration; MBA degree would be an advantage;
- At least 5 years of successful operational management experience preferably in lending or consumer finance
- A self-motivated leader with a real passion to grow the business and succeed;
- Excellent understanding of financial reports and statements;
- Proven ability to recruit, train, develop, manage, lead and measure productivity of teams.
- Proven ability to successfully manage and build sales teams.
- Proven ability to successfully lead technology implementation projects.
- Must have strong managerial experience;
- Must have a strong work ethic, integrity and total honesty (transparency and trust);
- Excellent strategic thinking, analytical and decision-making skills;
- Able to work across business lines at senior levels to influence and effect change to achieve common goals;
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Able to effectively drive people, process and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment;
- Able to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff.
- Strong hands-on attitude.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The interested candidates are invited to APPLY ONLINE and send your application document (CV in English) using the Apply option. If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Ms. Julijana Minovska directly on +38970379914 (Monday - Friday) until 16 January 2019.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!