Рок за пријавување:
- ПРОТОНЛАБС ДООЕЛ Скопје
Location: Skopje Type: Full-time
What you will be doing:
- Review user requirements documents to ensure that requirements are testable;
- Test applications to demonstrate that the relevant existing system functionality is as expected;
- Direct communication with both Development and Product definition teams;
- Work closely with developers; help to design and build automated tests;
- Ensure that defects uncovered in the test are recorded, summarized and utilized in post project reviews in an effort to improve the development and test processes;
- Develop methodical approaches to all tasks;
- Ability to prioritize workloads and meet deadlines.
- Being able to build thorough testing plans and conduct comprehensive tests which catch issues before new products are released to users;
- Strong experience with manual testing, testing tools, writing test plans, and reviewing test cases;
- A methodical approach to all tasks;
- Responsible with good adherence to deadlines;
- Develop test cases and maintain a thorough understanding of product functionality;
- Write clear and accurate bug reports;
- Development capabilities are plus to eventually code automated tests;
- At least 1+ year experience in testing.
- Flexible and casual working environment
- Startup culture where everyone matters and can make a big impact
- Work in an ultra-high growth environment solving interesting problems, there is never a boring moment
- Fast growth also means there are many opportunities for rapid advancement
- Do something meaningful. ProtonMail protects freedom-fighters, journalists, and activists. Our work saves lives.
- High potential upside. In addition to highly competitive salaries, key employees can receive valuable employee stock options.
- Be part of something bigger. Millions of people and businesses around the world have embraced our idea of an Internet where privacy and security are the default, and not merely an afterthought. Be part of this revolution that is changing the world.
How to apply?
Send your resume using the Apply option and explain why you are interested in working at ProtonMail