QA Automation Engineer
Рок за пријавување:
- ПРОТОНЛАБС ДООЕЛ Скопје
Location: Skopje. Type: Full-time. Experience: 3+
ProtonMail has around 80 employees located in Geneva, San Francisco, Vilnius, Skopje, Prague, Zurich and also remote around the world.
What You will be doing:
- Develop an automation test strategy for web and mobile products
- Design and write test automation scripts and test automation framework
- Convert manual test cases into automated to support manual testing efforts
- Work together with engineering and product teams to ensure high quality software in every release
- Resolve any broken automation scripts that fail during execution
- Ensure best testing practises are used in product development
- Will be automating tests for different systems and devices (Android, iOS, MacOS, Windows, web applications and etc.)
What you need for this position:
- Be independent and be capable to teach yourself.
- Eagerness to share knowledge and try new things.
- Be quality results oriented.
- Experience in API and UI test automation
- Experience in mobile testing is an advantage
- Strong knowledge of quality assurance methodologies, tools and processes
- Solid understanding of software development life-cycle process
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver or alternatives (e.g. Cypress.io)
- Knowledge of API testing tools (e.g. Postman or Fiddler)
- Experience in Java or C#
Bonus points for experience with:
- Espresso Testing Framework
- Mocking tools (Mockito; Mockware)
- API framework (e.g. Rest API)
- Gherkin live documentation tools (e.g. Specflow)
- Security tools: OWASP ZAP
Why work at ProtonMail?
- Flexible and casual working environment
- Startup culture where everyone matters and can make a big impact
- Work in an high growth environment solving interesting problems, there is never a boring moment
- Do something meaningful. ProtonMail protects freedom-fighters, journalists, and activists. Our work saves lives.
- Be part of something bigger. Millions of people and businesses around the world have embraced our idea of an Internet where privacy and security are the default, and not merely an afterthought. Be part of this revolution that is changing the world.
How to apply?
Send your resume using the Apply option