WE ARE HIRING
Want to be part of an exciting and creative company?
“f-stop started in 2005 with a vision to combine camera bags and performance backpacks and revolutionized how photographers and visual creatives carry their equipment. Today, we’ve achieved a global presence with advancements that continue to define the industry. Customer-first thinking has helped us produce the right camera pack for any adventure in any climate.”
Responsible for smooth and professional running of our dynamic office where your professionalism, knowledge and skills will be welcomed.
- Responsible for on-boarding process for new hires. Making sure contract is in place, keeping personnel records and maintaining filling system.
- Update, maintain and implement office policies and procedures.
- Write reports, translate documents and statements into English
- Managing office budget, preparing payroll, paying bills, preparing monthly budgets, scheduling and recording office expenditures.
- Accounting and bookkeeping activities
- Maintaining correspondence with the bank and the accounting biro for any contractual, financial and HR matters, to include contracts, VAT returns, invoices, employment and termination etc.
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated, highly resourceful, communicative and enthusiastic individual with exceptional written and spoken English skills.
A strong work ethic, exceptional planning and organizational skills with ability to prioritize assignments and confidently take a new process to a higher level to improve and benefit our company culture.
Please submit your CV using the Apply option.