Established in 1976 with Limak Construction, Limak continues its activities in construction, tourism, cement, infrastructure and energy investments, energy contracting, aviation and food.
Limak Construction, has successfully completed many major projects of over $ 6,5 billion in total value including airports, ports, dams, irrigation systems, highways, hydroelectric power plants, industrial plants, oil and gas pipelines, building complexes, hotels and resorts. It is ranked in the world’s largest international construction companies list of Engineering News Record Magazine. The Istanbul New Airport Project, the 1915 Canakkale Bridge and the Malkara-Canakkale Motorway in Turkey and Kuwait International Airport, Dakar Blaise-Diagne International Airport projects in Senegal are among the many projects currently undertaken.
Our Mixed Use Project, with gross area of 325K m2 in the capital of Macedonia, Skopje, is located between St. Cyril and Methodius and Yordan Miyalkov Streets in the city center. Within the scope of the project, the Macedonia Boulevard is designed as an underpass, over which, a shopping center, multi-storey car park, office and residence blocks shall be built.
The project location meets the main pedestrian crossing from the old city center. It is located on the axis connecting the historical town center to the city hospital center and the police headquarters.
The Project is planned to be completed in 2021.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Overseeing and directing construction projects from conception to completion
- Working closely with architects and engineers to go over plans and blueprints
- Reviewing the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Overseeing all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- BS degree in civil engineering
- Proven working experience in construction management or similar role
- Experience with construction management software packages
- Outstanding knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Ability to multi-task
- Fluent in English and or Turkish
- Having B license
If You are interested in this position, please send Your resume using the Apply option.