Altaro Software is software company (Altaro Software - www.altaro.com) founded in 2009 in Malta and has grown rapidly over the years, having representative offices in US, UK and Germany, and most recently in Macedonia. We are offering global working experience and communication with more than 40,000 customers.
We're growing and we're hiring! We’re looking for an inquisitive character to join our team to make our products even better. Our team in Skopje would be expected to travel to Malta for a week to attend training and team building with the Malta team. All flights, accommodation etc. will be paid by Altaro Software.
Your main areas of responsibility will be:
- Test our software and tools on various platforms and setups to make sure that all features work as designed
- Identify and investigate defects or inconsistencies
- Contribute to testing documentation and defects resolution
- Voice your opinion on features and ways to improve our products
- Execute regression, load and system testing
- Product benchmarking
- Challenge our developers
The profile of our ideal applicant:
- Must have good logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in troubleshooting Windows issues, using inbuilt Windows applications, such as the Event Log Viewer, netstat etc.
- Must be a quick learner and a self-starter
- Must have a very good level of written and spoken English
- Strong organisational skills
- Must be passionate about technology, computers in general and eager to learn new things.
Bonus Skills - you get plus points:
- Knowledge/experience with virtualization such as Hyper-V or VMware
- Knowledge of manual testing processes and different types of testing such as functional and regression testing
- Experience as a network/system administrator, QA/Software Tester or Technical Support Agent
- An understanding of the Windows operating system (file system, registry, memory model, security model, process model)
- Knows what Volume Shadow copy, replication & deduplication are
- Experience of unit test frameworks, automated testing and user interface testing
- A geek with a good sense of humour
The perks that we offer if you join Altaro:
- Prestigious clients
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Training in the beautiful Malta
- Work with a talented, enthusiastic team
- Personal development programme
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Great international work environment
- Casual Fridays, corporate events
Want to work on an award winning backup solution that is helping over 40,000 customers worldwide? Please send your CV in English language on email@example.com or using the Fast Apply option.