Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Greece, Cyprus and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients. For our Client, a company operating in New York, we are looking for the following position to work from home:
- Minimum 3 years in Angular 1, Node, MongoDB, Redis
- Significant experience working with and refactoring an existing JS codebase
- Strong understanding of a modern front-end library like React or Vue
- Very comfortable with AWS (or similar cloud platform) and Ubuntu
- Experience with stripe integration (required)
- Experience with other API integrations like calendar, social media etc
- Minimum of 3 major/significant SaaS projects that they were Full Stack developer on - ideally 5+
- History/work experience with a large enterprise company or a US based start up
- Reliable, hits deadlines and good ticket management
- Strong communication - including good documentation of code as well as very good English skills for ticket and daily huddle updates
- Familiar with code documentation tools like Swagger
- Experience setting up micro services architecture using tools like Rancher, Docker etc
- Experience working with modern back-end JS frameworks like hapiJS
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) using the Fast Apply option.
If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs.Julijana Minovska on mobile no. + 3892 3 111 741 (Monday - Friday) until 19/04/2019.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!