Job Specification: Facebook Campaign Manager
Job Title: Facebook Campaign Manager
Location: Skopje, Macedonia
Department: Digital adventures
Office Hours: 09.00 -17.00 (Monday to Friday)
Clikdaq provides data, marketing and development services to UK clients Digital Adventures (DA) Tau Marketing Services (TMS). Clikdaq supports its UK client’s operations in the affiliate marketing and iGaming industry using cutting edge software and the latest data, analysis and campaign management techniques. This makes Clikdaq a leading digital company within Macedonia.
Clikdaq is undergoing a rapid expansion. The company currently has 30 employees and 5 vacancies opened.
Job Description and Key responsibilities
The role involves managing the performance of paid media campaigns across multiple products within the group. You will be managing campaigns in multiple territories, in different languages and products.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised with a keen interest in digital marketing. You’ll be responsible for driving traffic to our iGaming properties and monitoring the conversion rates closely to ensure return on investment. There will be plenty of campaigns to test and lots of data to analyse so a good grasp on data is required.
The ideal candidate will have Facebook ads manager experience and be familiar with bulk upload process, you will have awareness of the different placement positions and optimisation principles. You will have excellent English language skills and a critical eye for detail for ad-copy, creative, landing page design.
You’ll be targeted on delivering:
- New Players
Optimise campaigns in order to deliver monthly targets, including but not limited to:
- Campaign structure
- CPC / CPA targets
- Ads / creative
- User journey / landing pages
- New customer bonus / incentives
- Work with the date science team to ensure that new reports are built to maximise campaign efficiency and profitability
Platform expansion opportunities:
We currently work across the following acquisition channels:
- Push Notifications
We would like to test:
The Campaign Manager will be responsible for testing new paid media opportunities to grow the display channel performance
- Ensure that the campaigns are delivered within monthly budget
- Devise, plan and coordinate resource to deliver new campaigns.
- If campaigns deliver, make recommendations about increasing the monthly budget
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Access to technical and other skills-related events, courses, and certifications.
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Free coffee & Drinks in the office
- Happy Hour and Team-building events
You may send your resume on English using the Fast Apply option.
Only shortlisted candidates who meet the requirements will be interviewed.