ProCredit Bank Germany is a part of the ProCredit group of banks, which operate in eleven countries in South Eastern and Eastern Europe as the “Hausbank” for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and for private clients. In Germany, we target medium-sized companies that have business relationships with these markets. We work closely with the local ProCredit banks to facilitate the provision of longer-term loans for sustainable entrepreneurial investments in South Eastern and Eastern Europe. As the correspondent bank for the group, we also manage group treasury, international payments and trade finance. With our work, we seek to make an active contribution to ecologically and socially sustainable economic development in the region.
In order to strengthen our capacities in Payments department, ProCredit Bank Germany, is seeking to hire a dedicated, responsible and qualified applicant for the following position based in Skopje:
Specialist in International Payments Department
In this function, you have the opportunity to gain a comprehensive insight into the international payment transactions of a bank. You will gradually be introduced to the following tasks so that you can carry them out independently after a successful induction phase.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Processing of clearing transactions and SEPA payments
- Settlement of end-to-end payment transactions
- Collaboration on projects and process optimization tasks
- Successfully completed a degree in Economics, Humanities or Social Sciences or Business Administration
- Interest in BackOffice activities and development in this area
- Secure use of MS Office applications and some IT affinity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English. Knowledge of German is a plus
- In addition, we look for the following qualities in all of our employees:
- You identify with the goals and ethical principles of the ProCredit group and are able to represent them
- You are flexible and open to discussion
- You enjoy working as part of a team and communicate clearly and openly
- You work in an independent, goal-oriented and confident manner
What we offer
- An interesting and diverse working environment with very good development opportunities
- Dedicated, international teams with flat hierarchies and short channels of communication
- Open and clear communication
Have we sparked your interest?
If so, we look forward to receiving your letter of application, including a detailed statement explaining your motivation for applying for the advertised position.
Please send you CV and motivation letter on the following link
not later than 30th of April 2019.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.