Service Desk Manager
This job is the next big step up in your professional career. That is because as an employer we care not only about operational success, but also about your technical and personal development.
As an experienced and self-reliant Service Desk Manager, you manage workplace topics and help improving the 1st Level support of our team.
- Plan activities for Netcetera Service Desk like resources, shifts, local and remote support.
- Managing distributed IT Service Desk team.
- Assuring high level of fulfillment of standard requests and tickets.
- Managing fulfillment or escalations for non-standard requests and incidents.
- Managing IT Service Desk and IT Workplace processes.
- Coordination with procurement as pre-sales support.
You - Have at least bachelor in computer science, at least 5 years of proven expertise in customer oriented IT department service, practical knowledge in managing IT workplace topics and micro team specialized for 1st Level support.
Additionally we expect:
- Experience in IT Service Desk management with ability to manage and assess the performance of staff members.
- Ability to recognize improvements of customer support.
- Ability to coach, steer and balance the workload of the different members.
- Solid IT background with ability to coordinate with both technical and non-technical customers.
- ITIL foundation certification is a plus.
- Good written and spoken English, German will be a plus.
We - are a committed international team of professionals. Through in-depth discussions, you will learn about different approaches and work cultures, and benefit from the expert knowledge of your colleagues. You can balance your working hours and your private life flexibly. Together we play football, climb mountain hills, run marathons and do any other sport you can think of. And in addition to our professionalism and respectability, we also like to meet up and celebrate at numerous internal events, such as our yearly seminar in spring or annual grill party in the autumn.