The fastest and most comfortable loan provider IuteCredit Macedonia for its operations in Skopje, Macedonia is looking for candidates for open position for:
Human Resources Specialist
The HR Specialist contributes in tasks related to employee relations, compensation, training, recruitments and replacements
Duties and responsibilities:
- Structures Job descriptions according to IuteCredit Organizational Structure
- Collect and reviews Cv-s, and organizes and schedules interviews
- Participates in interviews with applicants
- Informs job applicants of: job responsibilities and duties, benefits, working conditions, promotion, opportunities in new vacancies
- Prepares Job Offers and informs candidates by phone or email for acceptance or rejection
- Ensures new hire paperwork is completed
- Responsible for complete induction process of employees
- Updates information to all internal staff hired
- Explains policies to all employees
- Process transfers, promotions and terminations
- Acts as trainer and facilitator for different areas of activities of IuteCredit
- Participated in negotiation with 3th party collaborators for trainings, event management, as well as all necessary activities concerning the employees
- Keeps accurate track of all employees’ personal data, employee presence at work, leaves and absences, evaluations,
- Follows and analyses employees monthly KPI achievement and proposes corrective measures for achieving employee monthly targets
- Performs job analysis of staff
- Proposes development and training plans for employees
- Performs surveys about staff and customers
- Assists Chief HRCX Officer with various projects regarding trainings, events and team buildings
- Other duties as asked by HR department
- Reports directly to Chief HRCX Officer
Skills and Competencies required:
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to understand and process multiple types of inquiries in a professional, fast-paced, and high traffic environment
- Advanced skills in project planning and project management.
- Ability to establish, implement and maintain operating goals and objectives.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Skill in developing policy and procedure documentation.
- Strong sense for discretion, interpersonal skills and independent judgment with respect to some of the most significant functions within the company.
- Ability to train fellow employees and oversee human resource career development
- Team Player
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Fast and easy learning
- Sociable, responsible, accurate, punctual and multitasking
- University degree
- Minimum 5 years working experience
- At least two years of HR experience
- Advanced computer skills
- English Language proficiency
The company offers:
- Attractive salary + bonuses
- Positive, dynamic and encouraging working atmosphere
- Opportunity for professional and educational trainings
- Employment contract on indefinite time, after 6 months’ probation period depending on results
If you feel that you have can-do-approach and you love customer interactions, we encourage you to apply by sending your updated CV using the Apply option, no later than 20th May 2019.
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.