COFICAB is looking towards the future as it celebrated its 25th year in January 2017. While the Group comes from solid roots and has an important history, we strive to stay at the edge of technology to reach our ultimate goal: our clients’ satisfaction. We would like to convey our gratitude to our partners for their loyalty and support throughout our journey. This journey took us from the status of a national company in 1992 in Tunisia, to our first internationalization in 1993 in Portugal, followed by the start of the conquest of the EUROMED region, through Morocco, Romania, and Germany. Then, 2012 was undoubtedly the cornerstone and the birth place of COFICAB as a global leader, with the development of our presence in Macedonia, US, Mexico, China, Honduras, and last but not least Serbia.
Today, we are capable of working with our clients on their specific needs, and of custom-tailoring our products to fit their bill. COFICAB continues to put the accent on research and development to position itself on top of the current market trends. What’s more, COFICAB is now located in 11 different countries and 4 continents to offer the best possible service and support to its clients.
Needless to say, COFICAB and its team will continue to give back to their community and to the environment, as we expand our technological scope and our global footprint to follow our clients wherever they may need us.
- Sets up proper physical organization (layout) of the warehouse (racks, locations, etc.) to facilitate Inventory management while respecting the rules of health and safety.
- Maintains good and proper storage conditions to respect products quality and to meet health and safety requirements.
- Checks regularly storage capacity and locations and takes appropriate actions in order to meet efficient capacity use and prevent operators’ errors.
- Oversees finished goods preparation activities (according to pick lists) including physical preparation, items Scanning, labelling.
- Generates the reconciliation report from the information system and takes adequate remediation actions if needed.
- Oversees finished goods packaging activities according to customer’s specifications and supervise trucks loading.
- Assures regularly the reliability of inventory by realizing cycle counts and participates in the preparation and implementation of legal count.
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Transport Management or Transportation Administration;
- 3 years experience as Warehouse leader in automotive area, is a plus;
- MS Office Software (Excel, Words, PPT), warehouse management software and databases and ERP applications.
- Good communication skills, Building Relationships, Self-Development, Managing Performance, Personal Effectiveness, Business Skills, Leading people, Developing others.
Please submit your CV in English using the Fast Apply option.