COFICAB is looking towards the future as it celebrated its 25th year in January 2017. While the Group comes from solid roots and has an important history, we strive to stay at the edge of technology to reach our ultimate goal: our clients’ satisfaction. We would like to convey our gratitude to our partners for their loyalty and support throughout our journey. This journey took us from the status of a national company in 1992 in Tunisia, to our first internationalization in 1993 in Portugal, followed by the start of the conquest of the EUROMED region, through Morocco, Romania, and Germany. Then, 2012 was undoubtedly the cornerstone and the birth place of COFICAB as a global leader, with the development of our presence in Macedonia, US, Mexico, China, Honduras, and last but not least Serbia.
Today, we are capable of working with our clients on their specific needs, and of custom-tailoring our products to fit their bill. COFICAB continues to put the accent on research and development to position itself on top of the current market trends. What’s more, COFICAB is now located in 11 different countries and 4 continents to offer the best possible service and support to its clients.
Needless to say, COFICAB and its team will continue to give back to their community and to the environment, as we expand our technological scope and our global footprint to follow our clients wherever they may need us.
- Analyses, monitors customer forecast reliability. Develops an adequate understanding about customer’s requirements and needs
- Receives, verifies and enters timely customer's forecasts and orders in the information system and provides feedback to customers.
- Performs, follows up and updates delivery plan based on customer orders and priorities in order to optimize transit time & pick/pack/loading time.
- Deals with customers extra orders, urgent delivery requests.
- Coordinates customer's claims treatment process including products return coordination (reverse logistics), actions plans progress and customer feedback.
- Advises about preparation schedule, generates pick lists accordingly, controls and updates physical preparation progress, products labels, delivery documents, packaging and trucks loading.
- Validates delivery in the information system and communicates Advanced Shipment Note to customers (ASN). Follows up delivery accuracy On-Time-In Full (OTIF) and takes needed actions.
- Prepares, communicates and reviews Out bounded Logistics KPI's and defines accordingly continuous improvement plans of processes, procedures and systems in line with the company's objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in logistics, Transport Management or Transportation Administration
- 1 year in similar position in industrial environment
- Language Skills: English is a must
- MS Office Softwares ( Excel, Words, PPT, ..), CRM softwares and ERP applications.
- Communication, Building Relationships, Self-Development, Personal Effectiveness
Please submit your CV in English using the Fast Apply option.