COFICAB is looking towards the future as it celebrated its 25th year in January 2017. While the Group comes from solid roots and has an important history, we strive to stay at the edge of technology to reach our ultimate goal: our clients’ satisfaction. We would like to convey our gratitude to our partners for their loyalty and support throughout our journey. This journey took us from the status of a national company in 1992 in Tunisia, to our first internationalization in 1993 in Portugal, followed by the start of the conquest of the EUROMED region, through Morocco, Romania, and Germany. Then, 2012 was undoubtedly the cornerstone and the birth place of COFICAB as a global leader, with the development of our presence in Macedonia, US, Mexico, China, Honduras, and last but not least Serbia.
Today, we are capable of working with our clients on their specific needs, and of custom-tailoring our products to fit their bill. COFICAB continues to put the accent on research and development to position itself on top of the current market trends. What’s more, COFICAB is now located in 11 different countries and 4 continents to offer the best possible service and support to its clients.
Needless to say, COFICAB and its team will continue to give back to their community and to the environment, as we expand our technological scope and our global footprint to follow our clients wherever they may need us.
- Preparation of Agreements follow up and translation of greements;
- Communication with legal entities, banks, financial institutions;
- Purchase order evidence;
- Fill in export invoices;
- Fill in Cash Register in English language;
- Rents (finding apartments, contracts, payment);
- Input of purchase orders, invoices, or received invoices in a specific software;
- Preparation of reports correctly and efficiently.
- Ensure all relevant documents are maintained, filed and archived.
- Realize translation.
- Bachelor's degree in administration, public relations
- Proven admin or assistant experience /1 year in similar position in industrial environment
- Language Skills: English is a must
- MS Office Softwares ( Excel, Words, PPT, ..) CRM softwares and ERP applications.
- Communication, Building Relationships, Self-Development, Personal Effectiveness
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
Please submit your CV in English using the Fast Apply option.