Web developer expert (male/female)
The Kessler group which has its base in Germany has established a company in Macedonia (near to Skopje) for research & development and production of electrical motors, generators and electrical components. Due to the increased activities, the company is looking for employees for the R&D centar , who will be involved in the development of the projects of the company.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Develop web shop ( who should contain an overview of all products and offer the possibility of a online order )
- Develop processes and functions , who can be integrated into the existing system
- Maintain a good communication with superiors and report status to line management
- A degree in computer science or a comparable field of study
- Knowledge of e-commerce would be an advantage
- Knowledge of database organizations ( SQL )
Knowledge of web development
- Solution-oriented, independent and precise working style
- Sense of responsibility as well as reliability and team orientation
- Very good English skills
- Flexible for short trips abroad
- We provide an attractive job opportunity for highly motivated people
- We offer you varied activities, performance-related pay and the freedom to act independently
- Employment at the KESSLER group, with a history of more than 90 years in the development and production of electrical machines
- Best possible prospects for the future
We look forward to receiving your job application!
We look forward to your complete job application documents. This should include a cover letter, a photograph and a CV. Please enter additional information about your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
Send your application to: Kessler Macedonia DOOEL Ilinden Str.32, No. 21, Ilinden, Skopje Or using the Apply option.