Electric-Motor production employees (male/female)
The Kessler group which has its base in Germany has established a company in Macedonia (near to or in Skopje) for research & development and production of electrical motors, generators and electrical components. Due to this we are looking for employees for the production of components for pm-motors and – generators. They should work on manufacturing, up to installation and final commissioning. We build up a production segment for the fabrication of components like coils, lamination stacks and windings.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Working in a production team
- Producing form coils, motor windings and lamination stacks
- Assembling and testing of electric motor and generator stators
- Testing windings for motor-housing clearance, grounds, and short circuits, using clearance gauge, growler, insulation tester, and resistance bridge.
- Ability to combine mechanical and electrical aspects o Prepare product reports and documentation
- Re-ensure the product quality
- Preferable: experience in electrical motor wiring
- Creativity and analytical skills
- Basic language skills in English or German
- Professional education as a technician/engineer
- We provide an attractive job opportunity for highly motivated people
- Employment at the KESSLER group, with a history of more than 90 years in the development and production of electrical machines
- 6-12 months period at our company in Germany, costs are covered by KESSLER
- Best possible prospects for the future
We look forward to receiving your job application!
We look forward to your complete job application documents. This should include a cover letter, a photograph and a CV. Please enter additional information about your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
Send your application to: Kessler Macedonia DOOEL Ilinden Str.34, No.1, Ilinden, Skopje, Or using the Apply option.