Vacancy: X-ray data analyst
Location: Skopje, Macedonia
Clean Air Division supplies one third of all catalysts fitted to cars around the world and is a leading producer of catalysts for trucks and buses too. We use our scientific know-how to create innovative products that play a crucial part in reducing harmful emissions and improving air quality, helping our customers meet legislative requirements globally.
We are now seeking a strong, analytical and pro-active X-ray data analyst to join our production team. He/ She will be responsible for the continuous improvement of the work of the machines and on-going data collection from the software with the purpose of creating reports and analysis. The successful candidate will use their technical, organisational and analytical skills to drive consistent and efficient work.
- Creating product specification in the software
- Training personnel to create product specifications in the software
- Training personnel to scan parts in the software
- Data processing
- Creating reports and analysis based on the software data
- Organizing yearly service activities for the machines
- Calibration and verification of the accuracy of the machine software
- Engineering analysis from aspect for cycle time, quality and attainment
- Any other similar duties as requested by Supervisory staff.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- University degree of a technical faculty
- Preferable work experience with in production environment
- Analytical skills and knowledge
- High level of knowledge in numerical calculations
- Knowledge of MC Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Professional use of English language (verbal and written)
- Good presentation skills
- Time management
- Ability to work with diverse teams/individuals
Working hours: Shift pattern 24/7
How to apply:
Internal applicants should advise their line manager before applying.
If you have the necessary skills and experience to join our team, please apply on the following link:
By applying to this position, you agree that Johnson Matthey keeps and uses your personal data for company purposes in duration of one (1) year.
Closing date for applications: 16 June 2019