Vacancy: Quality Technician
Location: Skopje, Macedonia
Clean Air Division supplies one third of all catalysts fitted to cars around the world and is a leading producer of catalysts for trucks and buses too. We use our scientific know-how to create innovative products that play a crucial part in reducing harmful emissions and improving air quality, helping our customers meet legislative requirements globally.
We are now seeking a strong, analytical and pro-active Quality Technician to join Quality Assurance team.
- Perform inspection of JMMK precision coating process and rework/repair process according the checks detailed in check list
- Ensure that the produced JM products meet the internal and Customer quality requirements
- Conduct all activities according to established EHS rules and proactively improve EHS culture using defined EHS tools.
- Actively participate in the process for effective and efficient inspection (according LPA check list) of all intermediate and finish good batches.
- Able to comply or implement safe systems of work and comply with EHS standards.
- Blocking nonconforming parts
- Release parts with SAP message
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- University degree will be considered as advantage
- Experience in dynamic and complex work environment
- Ability to work under pressure and with deadlines
- Knowledge of English language is preferable
- Organizational skills
Working hours: Shift pattern - 24/7
How to apply:
- Internal applicants should advise their line manager before applying.
- If you have the necessary skills and experience to join our team, please apply on the following link:
By applying to this position, you agree that Johnson Matthey keeps and uses your personal data for company purposes in duration of one (1) year.
Closing date for applications: 23 June 2019