Our client Philips is a leader in cardiac care, acute care and home healthcare, energy efficient lighting solutions and new lighting applications, as well as male shaving and grooming and oral healthcare. Philips can be found at www.philips.bg and of Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PhilipsBulgaria
Philips is looking for a qualified and motivated candidate at the position of:
Jr. Marketing Manager
As a Junior Marketing Manager, you are responsible for the development and delivery of marketing campaigns, including the full mix of offline and online activities, as well as trade activations. The core objectives of the role are to drive consumer demand, lead generation, market positioning, brand awareness, thought-leadership, and overall drive the performance of all marketing communication channels through the optimization of communication, development of creative, innovative and effective marketing strategy. The Junior Marketing Manager needs to have a good understanding of local consumer, market dynamics, media landscape, general business management principles such as product mix, P&L management, competitor dynamics, pricing and promotion. The core challenge is to manage the campaign deployment process while delivering on the sales objectives cascaded by the responsible Category Owner/Marketing Manager in South Balkans. The role reports to Lead Marketing Manager (based in Sofia).
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Follow Categories vision, strategy and objectives aligned with the South Balkans Marketing Managers/Category Owners
- Manage, plan, execute and optimise the overall category/brand strategy and campaigns to increase brand awareness, consumer engagement and grow profitable revenue
- Be the overall campaign manager across all activations while ensuring consistency and integration across all communication touchpoints (both online and offline).
- Own and lead full mix of digital and non-digital marketing campaigns, setting clear KPIs and working with creative and media agencies to optimise on a weekly basis.
- Ensure all media and campaign KPIs are relevant and met
- Coordinate with external and internal agencies to create fit for purpose assets to power campaign media plans and drive increased return on investment.
- Evaluate media strategy and plans, and provide feedback to activation proposals
- Track and optimize the implementation of all marcom activations
- Manage marketing budget and ensure high MROI
- Work with the Philips stakeholders such as Category owners, TSM team, Digital and Sales team on the fulfilment of the yearly plans and targets
- Provide support and consultancy to trade partners/local retailers on the implementation of COOP activities across all touchpoints (TV, digital, trade, etc.)
- Ensure marketing campaigns support marketing sales objectives
- University graduate – Marketing related major;
- 3-5 years of related experience as a marketing professional with an international exposure
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written
- Strong communication skills to manage a vast array of internal & external stakeholders
- Project management skills to coordinate across multiple activities and teams inputting to the marketing campaigns
- Online and offline media management skills to ensure efficient budget spend.
- Strong analytical skills required for understanding the consumer decision journey and data driven insights (media landscape, consumer profile and behaviour, competition)
- Ability to understand, interpret & leverage data to optimise content, media, messaging and audiences.
- Organised – ability to consistently deliver projects on time, with quality and within budget.
- Marketing fundamentals – experience and understanding of how to identify & leverage local insights to define & target the right consumers, be able to develop and bring to life superior value propositions, ability to write effective agency briefs including technical requirements and to evaluate performance vs. that brief.
- Consumer-obsessed and digitally-driven
- Entrepreneurial attitude and commercial focus
- Goal oriented - strong commitment to deliver results
- Team player
- Can do’ positive attitude
If you are interested and motivated for this position, please send your CV in English language via the Fast Apply option.
Application deadline: 23 June 2019.
In the subject line of your e-mail please refer to the job title Jr. Marketing Manager.
All applications will be proceeded in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further interviews.