Modern wire harness systems and exclusive vehicle interiors: The name DRÄXLMAIER stands for automotive innovations – products that enhance your driving experience. Every day, approximately 70.000 associates around the world cooperate to contribute their knowledge, skills and automotive passion toward this goal. Individuals, who like to take on responsibilities, use their creativity and contribute their ideas toward the common success. Individuals like you!
Management of Technical Projects Quality (m/f)
In order to support the Quality department at our factory in Kavadarci, we are searching for highly motivated professionals who are ready to face the challenges of the international markets with openness, flexibility and enthusiasm.
- Creating project plans and concepts, assure they are followed in cooperation with technical or key project leaders as well as technical areas and introduces actions in case of deviations, as required
- Developing suggestions for project organization, selecting suitable associates in cooperation with supervisors and defining tasks, rules and interfaces
- Clarifying technical requirements with customers, creating bids for quality costs in cooperation with technical project management development and other relevant departments, negotiating with the key project management if there are excessively high costs at the customer
- Providing technical leadership for project associates
- Analyzing and evaluating changes, cooperating in negotiations and assures implementation
- Bachelor or Master degree in the area of the technical function
- 5 – 7 years of experience in the field of quality in the automotive industry or comparable work experience
- Six Sigma Certified
- Fluency in English or German language
The application deadline is 16.07.2019
If you are interested in the position, please send it your CV in English electronically by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject: Management of Technical Projects Quality