Mechanical Designer (male/female)
The Kessler group which has its base in Germany has established a company in Macedonia (near to Skopje) for research & development and production of electrical motors, generators and electrical components. Due to the increased activities, the company is looking for a creative engineer for Mechanical Design. The main task is to design parts and create drawings for their production in Solid Edge.
Responsibilities and tasks
- The designer will – after an education program – be coordinated by and cooperating with his domestic colleagues and colleagues in the mother company in Germany
- The designer will participate in Kessler’s development projects to ensure and enhance product quality and performance
- After gaining experience he will participate in KESSLER’s generic development programs for new innovative electromechanical products
- Create parts and sub-assemblies for our main products lines in Solid Edge and Team Center, ME10: Motors, machine tools.
- Creating technical drawings for the designed parts.
- Creating BOMs for the designed assemblies in SAP.
- Participation in product improvement and change management activities.
- Develop processes and functions , who can be integrated into the existing system
- Maintain a good communication with superiors and report status to line management
- Good knowledge of CAD software preferably Solid Edge
- Experience as a mechanical designer
- Eagerness to work as a mechanical designer – creating parts and drawings with high concentration, skill and exactness
- Self-reliance; ability to work efficiently without daily instructions
- BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Creativity and analytical skills
- Language skills in English or German
- Willingness to travel to Germany regularly; willingness to spend time in Germany for learning, education and collaboration
- Flexible for short trips abroad
- We provide an attractive job opportunity for highly motivated people
- Working in a reliable German company with long-term goals
- Learning skills needed to design mechanical products
- Chance for personal and professional advancement
- Employment at the KESSLER group, with a history of more than 90 years in the development and production of electrical machines
- Several months training period at our premises in Germany
- Best possible prospects for the future
We look forward to receiving your job application!
We look forward to your complete job application documents. This should include a cover letter, a photograph and a CV. Please enter additional information about your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
Send your application to:
Kessler Macedonia DOOEL Ilinden Str.32, No. 21, Ilinden, Skopje or using the Apply option.