Manufacturing Process Engineer
Procter & Gamble Rakona, s.r.o., founded in 1991, currently has around 500 employees, including several dozens of engineers working on management positions of production plant Rakona and in the Technology Center. Rakona is one of the top ten companies P&G, with a total of 140 plants worldwide.
It is also the largest detergent company in Europe and is constantly growing to be able to meet the demanding requirements of consumers in Central and Western Europe.
Location for job position:
Rakona plant Czech Republic, Ottova 402 Rakovník 26901
- You have a BS/MS degree in engineering. We prefer Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Chemical Engineering, though we may also consider other engineering degrees like Aeronautical, Environmental, or Civil Engineering.
- You are willing to travel on the job on occasion. It really depends on your position, but we want to make sure you are ok travelling for this job.
- You've got some stellar modeling and simulation skills.
- You have maximum 3 years after graduate on the university.
We offer you:
- Truly meaningful work from the beginning
- The opportunity to be on the production floor, meeting various challenges
- Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
- Work with world-renowned technologies in some interesting ways
- The chance to influence the production and quality of our leading products
What will you do?
Within any plant, though, you will work in at least one of the following areas:
- Production - Packing
- Production - Making
- Health Safety & Environment