Manufacturing Engineer Internship/Traineeship
Procter & Gamble Rakona, s.r.o., founded in 1991, currently has around 500 employees, including several dozens of engineers working on management positions of production plant Rakona and in the Technology Center. Rakona is one of the top ten companies P&G, with a total of 140 plants worldwide.
It is also the largest detergent company in Europe and is constantly growing to be able to meet the demanding requirements of consumers in Central and Western Europe.
Location for job position:
Rakona plant Czech Republic, Ottova 402 Rakovník 26901
Are you ready to take the challenge?
Your mission would be to:
- Make studies on performance loss (on equipment, skills, organization)
- Identify one or more key projects to achieve the performance targets of the packing line
- Establish methods for solving technical problems
- Systematize tools for maintenance and implement production management tools
- Work on the installation and start up of new equipment
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring – We'll help you work with passionate people and also receive both formal training and mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- Are 1 year away from Graduation (Engineering school/ Universities)
- Have good command of English
- Operate with technical excellence & rigor
- Are able to collaborate effectively with others
- Can analyze situations and find solutions.
- Know how to innovate and reapply successes