We are looking for a motivated and experienced Compliance Officer to work in a small team of technically specialized professionals and report directly to the Chief Compliance Officer. Current focus of the team is technical compliance to payment standards, but the focus will shift to the common compliance topics over time.
- Have a bachelor's degree in law, computer science, economics, business management or similar field
- Have 3 years proven experience in a compliance officer role
- Are fluent in written and spoken English language
- Are self-organized and able to be working in a distributed team
- Have integrity and professional ethics
- Have attention to details
Nice to have…
- Good knowledge of spoken and written German would be an advantage
- IT background or experience in data protection regulation (MK / EU) would be a plus
- Actively control the needed periodic checks on Netcetera payment systems
- Actively track long running projects and tasks
- Organization and execution of small projects in the compliance space
- Collaborate and manage audits with external auditors
- Organize and do onsite audits with our suppliers
- Create and revise company policies
- Manage the requirements and questions of the Netcetera customers
- Organization of education in compliance
The Netcetera community
You have the opportunity to join a successful Swiss software development company with more than 20 years of experience and more than 500 employees. With us, you will learn from an international team of professionals with high commitment, technical expertise and integrity.
We offer you a life-work balance, private health insurance, organized sports activities, daily lunch in several prominent nearby restaurants and numerous other benefits, all contributing to a good working atmosphere.
In addition to our professionalism and integrity, we like to meet up and celebrate at numerous occasions, such as regular team events, our company grill party, fondue dinner or ski days in the winter.
Apply for this position using the application form on the right.